gweike cloud Laser Cutter & Engraver with Rotary CO2 (50W) Pro
- 5MP camera,preview design and visually position it on the material.
- Silent fan and water pump, noise≤70dB.
- Live Preview & Image Extraction.
- 100% pre-installed 1-step fast assembly.
- WIFI/USB/Internet cable connection.
- Lightburn/Gweikecloud online/Gweike offline control.
- All modules and major components are made of high-strength metal.
The first to apply industrial-grade laser technology to home use, using 50W laser tube, letting the speed of Gweikecloud is 3.4 times than other laser cutters, greatly improving work efficiency.Three-axis linear guide rail & double Y-axis motion design - adopted Taiwan Hiwin linear guideway，Guarantee smoothness and accuracy
Gweikecloud Machine price includes taxes and freight, equipped with water cooling, air pump, and air filter. People don't need to upgrade an extra charge for it. Material package and dust fan also came along with the laser. Everything is ready for you, one click to start your new business!
gweike cloud Pro Rotary
What Can We Offer Our Customers
Live Camera Preview & Image Extraction
Adopt 5mp wide-angle camera to precisely locate the position of the design on the material, monitor the working condition of the machine in real time intelligently extract the pattern from the surface of any object, and cut or engrave out the recognized pattern.
Intelligent material recognition and automatic parameter setting
The cloud-based online operating system, by recognizing the QR code on the material, can directly obtain the thickness and type of the processed material, thus automatically setting up the best focal length, speed, power, times of cuts and other parameters for cutting or engraving that match the current material.
Smoke Air Filter
Environmental protection without pollution.Three-stage filtration.The first is bag filtration of large particles.The second is HEPA filtration of particles larger than 0.03um.The third is activated carbon adsorbs of smoke and dust odour.
Support gweike cloud online, Gweikecloud offline and lightburn three controllers.Support WIFI-network cable and USB three connection methods.
The Quieter the Better
During normal printing, gweike cloud has an average noise level of about 70 dB(A). Equipped with a much quieter fan the speed can be adjusted automatically according to the real-time temperature, realizing a noise level decrease of about 16 dB(A), so that you can truly focus on your making.
You Can Bring Laser Cutting & Engraving to Easier Access
It can engrave on sphere, tilt plane, curved surface and different height object. It can create 3D image on diamond,woods, and acrylics ,etc.
Machine Bottom Feeding Design
Top and bottom compartments can be used together allows for a bigger work area.
Cloud online Operation
Your Gweikecloud runs from a web browser, which means there’s no software to install - ever. Drag and drop your designs right onto your material. Upgrades are instant and seamless
Online Design Catalog
If you do n’t have professional drawing design experience or you do n’t have time to design drawings, Gweikecloud provides massive materials for free download or you can purchase online
Two Y-axis Simultaneous Motion Design
The Y-axis on both sides have been equipped two rails guide to ensure run more smoothly and higher cutting performance.
Three-axis Adopts Linear Guide
Adopted Taiwan Hiwin 3 axis linear guide rail, high positioning accuracy, scroll guide, reduce wear to maintain accuracy for a longer time.
Safe For Children
Adopt fully enclosed structural design to give users the best protection.Products are CE-certified, FCC-certified, FDA-certified, all electronic components comply with 3C standards.
Convenient- You can remotely control computers and machines, adjust parameters and solve problems.
Laser Power 50W
Laser Type CO₂ Glass Laser Tube
Safety Guard Class I (FDA Certified)
Work Table Area 20.08" (510mm)*11.8" (300mm)
Max. Workpiece Height(without honeycomb tray) 2''（51mm)
Work Table Surface Black (Special surface finishing technique helps reduce burn marks or discoloration)
Max. Cutting Depth 0.59''（15mm） Basswood
Max. Carving Speed 600mm/s
Carving Precision 0.001” (0.025mm)
Noise Rating ≤70dB
Rotary Engraving diameter 30mm-74mm
Rotary Engraving Length ≤245mm
Focus Mode AI Visual AF/Material Recognition AF/Material Set-up AF
Camera High-resolution Ultra-wide Camera
Number of Pixels (Effective) 5MP
Visible Area 19.29'' x 11.42''
Positioning AI Visual Positioning Error range ≤ 2mm
Operating Systems Windows/macOS
Control Software Gweikecloud Web Based,Gweikecloud Offline, Lightburn
Connection / Transmission Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Supported File Type SVG, DXF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, CR2, etc.
Design Software AutoCAD, Solidworks, Inkscape, CorelDRAW, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop, Google AutoDraw, etc.
Power AC 110-220V±10%,50-60Hz
Work Consumption (without fan) 550W
Nonoperating Temperature 0~45°C
Relative Humidity 5~90°C
Operating Ambient Temperature 0~35°C
Processing Area 20.08" (510mm)*11.8" (300mm)
Machine Dimensions 38.2"*22.2"*9.2" (970mm*565mm*234.5mm)
Cameras: 5 MP ultra-wide-angle camera wide angle & macro √
Full autofocus √
Water Chiller √
Dual high-efficiency internal LED strips √
|gweike cloud Pro||Glowforge|
|Working Area||510mm*300mm||495mm x 279mm|
|Software||Lightburn, Offline software, gweike cloud Web base||Glowforge Web base|
|Laser Power||50W||40W(Basic/Plus), 45W (Pro)|
|USB Port Support||Yes||No|
|Inline Duct fan||Yes||No|
|After-sale Support||7*24 online service||Appointment only, by email|
|Delivery||7-14 days, oversea warehouse||2 weeks, longer delivery time(Basic)|
|Warranty Time||12 month||12 months, 6 months(Basic)|
|Mother of Pearl||×||√|
This machine is quite good. It is compact yet powerful, precise and relatively fast. Do not expect a real "plug and play" machine ; there WILL be some tunings and tweakings to do, even though one could just run it straight as is, out of the box.
- The motherboard doesn't allow very low output powers (below 17% power, the laser won't even fire). Which means you will get overburns in corners, no way around that. Moreover, when the laser fires, it bursts a little bit, meaning the power is more than expected. There too, it tends to overburn in corners.
You WILL have to measure your own focus length. They say just do 17 - (material's thickness), but in my case i've run some extremely precise tests and my value is 14,87 - (material's thickness).
- Provided rotative attachments are TOTAL GARBAGE (and yes, i do weight my words here). For one, you can't even set the distance between the two rollers. This distance is FIXED. Which is a bit stupid, really. You get two attachments, one for objects 30 to 60mm in diameter, and another for objects 60 to 75mm in diameter. But suppose you have to do a glass, and that this glass is conical. Large end is 70mm but smaller end is 30mm or so. Well, you simply won't be able to do it, for the small end will just fall between the rollers !!!
- Online Client Service. They do reply, they are here to help you, but you have to always be behind them. For exemple, I asked them to help me with this overburns in corners issue, telling them that i've measured the min power (17%) and i require their help in this matter. They said they'll ask the motherboard manufacturers. I'm still awaiting their reply. Since 12 days now. So be prepared to have to do your own work and researches if you've got issues.
- Speed. Machine is advertised as capable to upto 600mm/s. If you try it, the acceleration is so fast that the belts slips on the gearwheels. The noise is quite alarming. So in truth, you can't get above 400m/s (which is quite decent anyhow).
- Very noisy machine. I took the rear fan out and I use another air pump for the air assist, and it's a bit better now, even though I still call this noisy.
- Kerf is 0.1mm, which is quite large actually. My $250 NEJE diode module does a 0.042mm kerf, which is more than twice better.
- Works perfectly fine with Lightburn !
- Price is really fair, for such a machine
- Easy to setup, easy to work
- Some interesting features (built-in overview camera)
- Decent working area (510x300mm)
- Very solid build
- Very precise
I will give the update here, and leave the original review in tact.
At some point I may add some pictures for you, but for now..
I finally got a working laser!
I was able to setup and test everything fairly thoroughly at this point, including calibrating the camera in LightBurn. I do not have internet where the machine is so I cannot comment on the cloud version of this, although (from YouTube) It seems capable, I believe LightBurn is where it's at anyways.
I will be testing with various other materials of course, but all included materials etch and cut as expected. I have been able to create puzzles, keychains, ornaments and living hinged phone holders. All is operating as expected.
I need to mention the after market sales team again, as they were very helpful through the process (as frustrated as I was) we were all very pleasant to deal with. Eventually staying with it until I received a working laser. Hopefully for years to come with proper maintenance.
I am finally happy I went with Gweike in the end. I still believe this is a superior laser over the other brands. Even with a few others emerging with this design, how many other models do they create and support? 1? 3? 50? I'm going with the experience when someone has a huge line of CO2 and Fiber lasers to back the quality. I'm glad I did. Even though, I happened to get a couple of lemons, Gweike made it right.
*This is the old review below*
I cannot give an favorable review at this time. I am now waiting on delivery of the third replacement. The first one literally blew up within 5 hours of usage. I worked late nights with the chinese engineers to confirm it was the fuse inside the laser PSU that violently exploded. There was also a problem with the camera using the external USB cable. They sent replacements and I changed them and put it all back together again, but the gears were skipping etc.. just problems. Sent back.
The second replacement arrived in a not working condition. Again hours of troubleshooting with engineers - eventually returned.
The third one was supposed to arrive yesterday, but now there are delays.
So I still do not have a working laser 1 month after purchase.
To say I am frustrated is an understatement. The business I launched when I got the first one has all but evaporated, and even if I did get it today, there is not time for orders for christmas. This has been a huge expensive nightmare actually. And I am now easily certifiable as a laser technician.
If I eventually do receive a working laser and spend some time with it without exploding, then I may change this review, but at this time 0 stars +1 for after sales team in china.
The images I do have are generally of the machine taken apart during T/S. I have a few trinkets printed, but no good pictures of things you'd actually want to see.
Hopefully I get a working laser soon/today/this week.
My machine arrived yesterday! I've named her "Burnadette". 😅
I hooked up all the venting, connected it to WiFi and made my first cuts today! I still have so much to learn but I'm happy with my new toy so far!
YEA I got my machine all working now with Lightburn. After my doctors appointment today LOOK OUT I am doing a LOT of crafting!!! Whoo hoo I am excited!!